Mission and Vision Statements
For the 21st century, Clergy Financial Resources intends:
- to become a world-class tax and financial resource for the clergy
- to create technology for seamless and paper-free tax filing
- to add additional educational training and resources
- to partner in business ventures with churches
- to integrate membership and financial databases into church web sites
- to keep clients informed of changes to the IRS tax code
- to act quickly and effectively to answer all tax questions via real-time
- to further simplify the mortgage application process and add pre-approvals
- to provide a means of obtaining tax and legal publications
- to appreciate human diversity and approach all clients with respect
Clergy Financial Resources is a for-profit accounting and finance organization serving the clergy and churches nationwide based in Minneapolis, Minnesota . Our organization has knowledgeable tax and financial advisors available to provide the services of income tax preparation, residential/parsonage financing, salary/benefit planning, and credit reporting for religious professionals. We will always adhere to our core values and biblical principles. These values and principles represent what we are about and what we strive to be.
It is the mission of Clergy Financial Resources to offer superior financial guidance to individuals and religious communities. Customer care and personalized service are our benchmarks of success. The service and satisfaction of every client is our first priority and we strive daily to achieve this acclaim. We earn a client's trust through exceptional personalized service and always remaining compliant with the changes to the IRS tax code effecting the clergy.
Our overall objective is to determine eligible tax deductions, reduce or minimize tax liability, and offer guidance on how to become the best stewards of wealth. We will work with and for you to accomplish your tax and financial goals.