For the 21st century, Clergy Financial Resources intends:
- to be a respected leader serving clergy and churches
- to be a knowledgeable resource guiding clergy and churches
- to create technology for seamless and paper-free tax filing
- to add additional educational training and resources
- to partner in business ventures with churches and other organizations
- to keep clients informed of changes to the IRS tax code
- to act quickly and effectively to answer all tax questions via real-time
- to provide a means of obtaining tax and legal publications
- to appreciate human diversity and approach all clients with respect
It is the mission of Clergy Financial Resources to offer superior financial guidance to individuals and religious communities. Customer care and personalized service are our benchmarks of success. The service and satisfaction of every client is our first priority and we strive daily to achieve this acclaim. We earn a client’s trust through exceptional personalized service and always remaining compliant with the changes to the IRS tax code effecting the clergy.
Adhere to our core values and biblical principles. These values and principles represent what we are about and what we strive to be.
Believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, we are committed to providing close, personal attention. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive represents our commitment to excellence.