Fast growing tax and payroll firm with an amazing niche clientele is in search of an administration specialist to join our small firm; this is not your typical administrative role.
As a key support role, this position will provide you with an opportunity to learn about the many different aspects of small business administration while at the same time learning about the tax preparation process as well as payroll processing.
We are looking for that special person who wants to be given an opportunity to learn and be involved in the day-to-day operations of our small firm; someone who wants to grow and has ideas and wants to share them. Your talents should include:
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service to our clients
- The desire to be a critical component of client services
- An interest in working with our social media efforts and website
- A natural inclination to support others
- An interest in learning the details of all aspects of business management including the bookkeeping process
- Someone who can be flexible with the changing needs of our firm
- And a person who wants to be a Rock Star and be happy working in a small (and growing) family owned business.
You should be:
- Interested in continued learning
- Highly Organized
- 3-5 years of experience in administration
- Experience with bookkeeping and/or tax preparation process is a plus
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite along with the ability to become proficient in multiple systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Compensation based on experience
- Benefits include 401(k)
- Paid Holidays
- Support continuing education
For consideration please send your resume and cover letter no later than Sunday, July 15 via email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.