Online W-2 and 1099 Filing
Every church who pays remuneration for services performed by an employee must file a Form W-2 for each non-clergy and clergy employee.
The W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, is used to report an employee’s wages, tips and other compensation. The form also captures the withholding for various taxes, such as income, Social Security and Medicare. Understanding all of the clergy rules associated with W-2 reporting can be confusing, but we’re here to help.
You’re required to issue a W-2 to each employee by January 31 for the previous tax year.
For most churches, the mere thought of year-end reporting can cause headaches. You have to do it every year, and it consumes valuable time that you just don’t have to spare. Figuring out which form you need to file, tracking the changing regulation, and filing all takes time.
Clergy Financial Resources is here to simplify the process of W2 & 1099 reporting. Discover how we can save you time on payroll, so you can focus on your ministry.
The year is wrapping up and we’re ready to make W-2 or 1099 filing easy! When your year-end data is ready, enter it on W2 data screen. Then relax! We’ll do the rest. Let us e-file, print and mail recipient copies and send you a confirmation that it’s all done. W-2s have never been easier!
|PRICING||1-10 W2/1099 Forms||11-20 W2/1099 Forms||21+ W2/1099 Forms|
|W-2||$39.95 per employee||$34.95 per employee||$29.95 per employee|
|W-2c||$39.95 per employee||$34.95 per employee||$29.95 per employee|
|1099||$39.95 per employee||$34.95 per employee||$29.95 per employee|
The Responsibility of your Church
- Save or print the PDF payer copy for records
What We Do
Once you’ve submitted your forms, we:
- E-file your forms directly to the IRS (1099s) and/or SSA (W-2s) s. You do not need to file 1096 or W-3 forms. This information is part of the data we file with government agencies.
- Print and mail your forms to recipients. Forms are delivered via first-class mail.
- Notify you via email at each step of the way. You’ll receive e-mail confirmations when:
- You complete your transaction (check out)
- Your recipient copies are postmarked and mailed