Have you’ve fallen behind on filing your tax returns?
Do you owe money to the IRS or to a State?
Did you receive a tax notice that you don’t understand?
Do you have trouble sleeping or feel constantly stressed about your taxes?
Falling behind on your taxes can be stressful and draining. It can feel like a huge weight on your shoulders.
Rather than ignoring the problem (which will only make it worse), consider hiring Clergy Financial Resources to help, with our Tax Resolution Services.
Unlike big-name firms that can serve thousands of clients and don’t have any long-term commitments to any of them, Clergy Financial Resources is focused on one type of client- members of the clergy.
We won’t try to up-sell you. We won’t low-ball the costs and tack on new charges after the fact.
We will do our level-best to get you back in good filing and payment status with the IRS and your state, confidentially and discretely.
Tax Resolution Services can help you to:
- file missing tax returns for the last six years
- set up an installment agreement on unpaid taxes
- request the abatement of penalties
- request a stop to wage or bank garnishments
- ask for a removal of tax liens, which can affect your credit
- see if you qualify for an offer in compromise to settle your tax debts for less than the full value
- request a stop to collections if you can’t afford to pay anything
- represent you or act as a consultant for examination or collections
- assist you with resolving payroll tax debt and trust fund tax problems
How To Get Started
Please complete the following two steps, uploading documents and scheduling your complimentary review. During this review, we’ll identify the best resolution to address your tax concerns with the IRS or state.
Step 1 – Upload or fax (888) 876-5101 the following documents
- Tax Return(s)
- IRS or state correspondence
- Other documents needing review
Step 2 – Schedule an appointment – Click Here
After uploading your documents, please schedule an appointment using the link above or feel free to contact us. The meeting scheduler will display an up-to-date calendar and let you pick a convenient time. We will contact you at the scheduled time with the phone number provided.
For more information or if you prefer to make an appointment over the phone or need additional assistance, please use the contact information below.
Clergy Financial Resources
11214 86th Avenue N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Tel: (763) 425-8778
Fax: (888) 876-5101