Just Released! Is your small nonprofit or house of worship trying to convert to QuickBooks but you are frustrated that it is too hard to learn? Could you use a hand setting up the files? As the treasurer or bookkeeper for a small nonprofit or church is the bookkeeping taking too much time? Need a QuickBooks manual?
Lisa London is a CPA and top-selling author with decades of experience who has helped organizations reduce their accounting time dramatically. With step-by-step instructions and hundreds of illustrations, you will learn how to:
• design a nonprofit chart of accounts that gives you the reports you need,
• import customers/donors and vendors,
• track grants and programs,
• receive donations, invoice donors, and send acknowledgments,
• pay bills and handle payroll,
• utilized bank and credit card feeds to save time,
• design reports and set up budgets,
• run month-end and year-end reports,
• handle fundraisers, mortgages, reserve accounts,
• using Projects and Locations in QBO,
• and so much more.
Join the tens of thousands of organizations who have saved time and money with The Accountant Beside You.
The books are written for non-accountants to understand the basics of nonprofit accounting with step-by-step instructions, loads of illustrations, and no confusing jargon. This is not QuickBooks for Dummies; it is real detailed instructions written in nonprofit language.
QuickBooks for Nonprofits and Churches-A Step-By-Step Guide to the Pro, Premier, & Nonprofit Versions covers the latest 2020 QuickBooks release. Both books have updated and expanded the information in the previous Accountant Beside You books, QuickBooks for Churches & Other Religious Organizations, Using QuickBooks for Nonprofit Organizations, Associations, & Clubs, and Using QuickBooks Online for Small Nonprofits and Churches.